FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
thanks got it running runs awesome. only thing that doesn't work is i have a toggle switch for the choke that doesn't work, there is a black wire coming off of the back of the swith and there is an unused purple wire with a white stripe, the only wiring diagram i could get ahold of wasnt exactly the same, anybody have any idea what i should do? thanks
I have this motor also. The boat and motor are at the cabin in northern WI. I will be going up there this weekend (10/03/09). I will try to get a picture or description of the wiring to the switch that might help you. It could take a couple days after I get back to reply.