1978 115hp Will not go pass 2000rpms

banetranch

Cadet
Thread starter
Joined
Jan 23, 2010
Messages
10
Starts fine, runs good at idle, give it some gas and bogs at 2000 rpms, I have run new gas lines, new gas, and cleaned carb as far as cleaner goes without dismantling the whole carb. I have manually brought it up to 3000rpms when idling. any suggestions??
 

banetranch

Cadet
Thread starter
Joined
Jan 23, 2010
Messages
10
Re: 1978 115hp Will not go pass 2000rpms

Point taken, does it sound like that is the next step in solving my issue. Can you tell me where I can get a rebuild kit? I live in Belize and it is very very dificult to get part. Thanks
 

wilde1j

Vice Admiral
Joined
Apr 15, 2002
Messages
5,964
Re: 1978 115hp Will not go pass 2000rpms

I think iboats (host for this forum) ships internationally.
 
Top