FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Looking at your picture again, the mounting bracket looks older than 88 - 90. Maybe this one swapped a couple of parts with another. We need the model number from the plate or tag on bracket.<br />How does it look under hood. Is block factory black ?? They were from 86 - 87.
I haven't looked under the hood yet. It's not mine so I wouldn't feel comfortable opening too much up.<br /><br />The model number is E90TL0S.<br /><br />I know I've seen online reference charts before but I can't find them now.<br /><br />Can anyone tell me what this is?<br /><br />Thanks!<br /><br />Josh
Probably an 85' or 95' model. Either it's CO or EO, As in E90TLC0S or E90TLE0S... More than likely the 85' model... Also, the E at the beginning would make it an Evinrude. The 1985 E90TLCO weighs 300 Lbs...