1976 Starcraft Chieftain 18' OB - restomod

BWR1953

Admiral
I've been working steadily on the Chieftain, MC and KF projects and making progress. The KF is almost ready to sell too. Just a couple things left to do and she'll be ready. :cool:

Got the twins hung temporarily on the back of the Chief last evening. Took the new video this morning. Been getting some interest in the ad and figured this vid would perk things up even more! 😁

redneck joe

Supreme Mariner
If you hit a wall on selling one of those it might me worth the trip for me to drive down and snag one. The 50 is a tad small for mine, 70 might be good.

garbageguy

Lieutenant Commander
The background music is great! Been following your projects, and understand where you're at. I am trying to get rid of stuff/simplify for those that will still be on this planet when I am not. I am considering leaving a few $ for removal/disposal of the stuff nobody wants, and reduce my urgency to get rid of stuff now.

BWR1953

Admiral
If you hit a wall on selling one of those it might me worth the trip for me to drive down and snag one. The 50 is a tad small for mine, 70 might be good.
As it is, I'm planning on selling everything together. I'll hold off for quite awhile because I'm not hurting for money. I'm just hurting! :LOL:

BWR1953

Admiral
The background music is great! Been following your projects, and understand where you're at. I am trying to get rid of stuff/simplify for those that will still be on this planet when I am not. I am considering leaving a few $ for removal/disposal of the stuff nobody wants, and reduce my urgency to get rid of stuff now.
Thanks!

I actually have the Chief and KF in my will, bequeathing them to my good neighbor friend. He knows they're in there for him, but he also knows that I might sell them instead. I'll add the Mirrocraft (MC) in the will for him once I get everything else done.

As for "stuff" to deal with once I'm gone, I'm going to do my best to get rid of it ahead of time! My goal is to get down to just one boat which is basically operational even if it needs some improvement. That's the MC.

The MC hull is solid and I have a very good 150 to mount on it, but it currently only has 2 (bad) seats. I've scavenged the 4 seats from the donor boat and will install those as a start. There are other plans I have for the MC, but I can take my time with those.

I'll greatly downsize my garage stuff and get it to a point where I only keep basic tools in there. I was never in the boat building hobby, but acquired what I needed in order to get my boats done. So, the majority of my tools, supplies and equipment will be sold, trashed or given away. My days of big projects are done.

Then my "shop" will become a garage and I'll do a lot more fishing and a lot less working on boats! 😝