FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have spark and good compression. New Spark plugs. I am spoiled with CDI motors and don't know how to trouble shoot it. Model is 25602E. Can anyone point me in the right direction?
Yes I was. No need to worry about it any more. I was taking off the flywheel to inspect it and broke the dang thing with part of it still stuck on. Now I have lots of good parts for a 1976 Evinrude 25 HP!