FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
Son picked up tune up kit: points and condenser plugs. I went to put the points in and realized I don't know the point gap. I also don't see a lobe on the crankshaft? So any help appreciated.
BillMc
I have a service manual coming, won't be here till the middle of next week. Didn't know I had to set the timing. Is thgis hard to do and do I need any special tools?
BillMC
Put new points in today. Running smother. I still think the low idle speed adjustment needs tweaked. Hoping for some lake time tomorrow just to check it out. Fishing will be a bounus.
BillMc