FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I just took the boat out of storage and during the green run I removed one of the batt. cables and the motor died. My Question is do I have a seperate voltage reg. or is it part of the alt.
if it's original then it is seperate. and Taking wires off the battery while the engine is running is a great way to kill all sorts of electronics... including that voltage regulator.