FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I looked around here and didn't see anything on it so I'm gonna ask. Can I install an electric fuel pump on a 1970 120 mer cruiser. My manual pump has stopped working.
Yes, as long as you also install the safety protocols... ie, an oil pressure switch so the pump is NOT powered unless the engine is running or cranking...
I looked around here and didn't see anything on it so I'm gonna ask. Can I install an electric fuel pump on a 1970 120 mer cruiser. My manual pump has stopped working.
Thanks for the info. I was looking into the electric pump because no one had one around here. And I want to get it on the water for memorial day weekend. I finally got the courage up and tore the manual pump apart,cleaned itand put it back together. And guess it did something cause it fired up and ran great all weekend.