woody20

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Re: 1969 Larson Shark Reflooring

can you make the pictures better

CaptnKirk

Seaman Apprentice

Originally posted by woody20:<br /> can you make the pictures better
Sure can..I uploaded them without checking them first. I changed them so now you can see great detail.<br /><br />Captn---

ezra55

Recruit

I have a 1969 larson with the same problem. i was told to remove all the foam. thats great as you can see by what this poor guy has all you have is the small amount of fiberglass as a stringer. how would a person brace up the Hull of the boat with out the foam there to do the job. Im kinda scared now that i have gotten into the larson this far. here is the address to look at my boat to. i have the whole floor ripped up and have taken the foam out. in my case there was two 1'x10' chunk of wood there.
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=698250356#/album.php?aid=84206&id=705101503&ref=mf

smbf100

Recruit

Hi my name is Steven, and on my larson there are two board there laying on the foam they look like about 3/4 x 6 or 8 inches wide I thought it was strange too to just be laying there not attached to enything but they are maybe it's so that the floor won't push into the foam and it just makes it more rigid good luck though we're gonna need it.