FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I'm restoring a 1965 Lonestar Medallion and adding a guage set and I would like to hook up a water guage instead of the hot light that is on the motor now. Can this be done? any suggestions would be appreciated
I definitely concur but my uncle sold those and looking at that motor it brings back fun memories. I definitely remember the red bubble light on the dashboard of the glass Tron boats that he sold as well.