1968 bayliner Tahiti ski boat

Drewb082001

Seaman Apprentice
well here is my new project. its a 1968 bayliner tahiti ski boat, 15 ft long. Picked her up for free. Good old craigslist right! haha. guy just wanted her gone, i think his landlord told him to get rid of it. Came with title and everything. luckly her hull is solid, transom is solid, just needs new seats. steering was all in there still. prob could use a paint job too. I put the trim back on. we will see when all is done. check her out!

DSCF2401.jpg

DSCF2400.jpg

DSCF2389-1.jpg

bear_69cuda

Commander
Re: 1968 bayliner Tahiti ski boat

Killer!

What a great boat!!!!! Awesome lines!

What are you thinking for a motor?

Drewb082001

Seaman Apprentice

I dont know yet, depends on if my other boat sells. I have a mercury 115, i might put on. depends on if i sell it or not! Who knows. i need to replace the seats and everything first, get her complete before i decide what to do i guess. Just need to figure out what sorta seat designs i am ganna do. I have a bench seat from another boat i might put in, but then it would only be a two seater. who knows you know!

gypsysoul

Petty Officer 2nd Class

:confused: Ok, I am a bit confused? The hull looks like a tahiti. But you called it a bayliner/Tahiti. Is it titles that way? Just curious.

Any way it looks like a great project and the price sure seems right. good luck.:cool:

Drewb082001

Seaman Apprentice

:confused: Ok, I am a bit confused? The hull looks like a tahiti. But you called it a bayliner/Tahiti. Is it titles that way? Just curious.

Any way it looks like a great project and the price sure seems right. good luck.:cool:

Bayliner made the tahiti's I have in my possession, Im not sure about all tahiti's though? I have two tahiti ski boats, one is this purple one which is the standard tahiti, and gold/flake another is the super tahiti. both on the titles say make bayliner, model tahiti. here is a pic of the super tahiti. Super tahiti had the windshield, and the standards dont come with a windshield. If you look close enough you can see the Bayliner name on the side of the boat too!

DSCF2419.jpg