FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I tryn to figure out were I can get an impeller kit for my motar, and does the impeller kit come with water pump seals and lower unit seal to do everything? thanks
Re: 1966 chrysler 75hp were do i get impeller kits
The posts are old and the original poster probably hasn't been back to see them.
Posting on something older than a month is usually a waste of time??
But thanks for trying to help.
Re: 1966 chrysler 75hp were do i get impeller kits
I think its around two quarts. If you still have nothing then I would suggest letting it sit in some water then check and see if there is water in the oil. Might have a leak. Just a suggestion. best of luck! Send some powers my way!! or XXXX