FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a 1964 17’ Starcraft Reviera. The snap to windshield convertible top has been destroyed by a storm. I’m looking for another frame and top. Anyone have a suggestion ?
Yeah I agree that a bimini would be a better choice for sun shade, cost and you have to take it down to trailer so it won't be left up to get ruined by mother nature.