FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Does anyone know where I can get a propeller bushing for this model? I have been told that it is discontinued. I would even settle for a new/used propeller.
I have tried oldmerc.com, and was not successful. I prefer to get just the bushing because the prop is in good shape. Every prop shop I try tell me it's obsolete so they don't carry it.
Try the webvertize ads at http://www.aomci.org of one of the sites off their Links page. If the bushing was stock as part of the prop, you may need to spring for a new prop...or watch the auction site for either or both.