FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Your wood work looks great! I am currently restoreing a 1958 Duracraft. I am rebuilding the transom at this time. It is nice to see another Duracraft out there in lummie land. I also have purchased a 1953 Feather Craft Deluxe Runabout. Lots of work to do.
Sweet boat! By coincidence I've recently acquired a 1955 DuraCraft (that'll have a 1967 Johnny) and a 1958 Cadillac Constellation (with fins!) that has the original 58 Evi Big Twin.
Doing a search for converting the 58 to fuel pump, a reader linked me to your 58 conversion. Nice work and thanks for sharing!