FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have this motor but the recoil is not working,when you pull the cord the teeth barely engage,how can I fix this problem?Also is there any way to convert this from a pressurized tank to a non pressure tank?
I have this motor but the recoil is not working,when you pull the cord the teeth barely engage,how can I fix this problem?Also is there any way to convert this from a pressurized tank to a non pressure tank?
Are the 3 little pawl springs in the recoil? They drag the pawls into engagement with the flywheel ratchet when you pull the cord. If they are there and it doesn't work right, somebody probably has had it apart and didn't know how to reassemble it. There's a trick to it.