186 Captiva 4.3 Merc Alpa One - OPINION??

sham

Seaman
Re: 186 Captiva 4.3 Merc Alpa One - OPINION??

Well, guess what! The guy recanted his decision and decided to keep it one more year! Guess he thought he was selling it too low and changed his mind! What a bummer!! Guess there will be another one some day!!!:mad:

MikDee

Banned

Wow, Sorry man, but stuff happens, Maybe an even better deal will come along ;)

Rock Hall

Petty Officer 1st Class

Keep his number and give him a call this winter about the time he gets his first heat bill.
I would check back with him over the winter. His enthusiasm will die down a little, but then so might yours.

Rock Hall

Petty Officer 1st Class

IF he wants to keep it and run it this year, then you know there probably isnt anything wrong with it that he is hiding.

sham

Seaman

All good advise guys - I'll give him a call in November or December (if I haven't found anything by then that is as good as this one) and you may be right about if he's keeping it to take it out - I know he's taken it out several times already this year - but he did keep saying how his son will be really mad for selling it but his son is going into the army. Who knows - we'll see this winter what happens!!! Thanks sooooo much for all of your advise - well taken as always!!!!:p