16 REASONS WHY ALCOHOL SHOULD BE SERVED AT WORK...

Mr.Ladyfish

Master Chief Petty Officer
1. It's an incentive to show up.<br /> <br />2. It leads to more honest communications. <br /><br />3. It reduces complaints about low pay. <br /><br />4. Employees tell management what they think, <br /> not what they want to hear. <br /><br />5. It encourages car pooling. <br /><br />6. Increase job satisfaction because if you have <br /> a bad job, you don't care. <br /><br />7. It eliminates vacations because people would <br /> rather come to work. <br /><br />8. It makes fellow employees look better.<br /> <br />9. It makes the cafeteria food taste better. <br /><br />10. Bosses are more likely to hand out <br /> raises when they are wasted. <br /><br />11. Salary negotiations are a lot more profitable.<br /> <br />12. Employees work later since there's no longer <br /> a need to relax at the bar.<br /> <br />13. It makes everyone more open with their ideas.<br /> <br />14. Eliminates the need for employees to get <br /> drunk on their lunch break.<br /> <br />15. Employees no longer need coffee to sober up.<br /> <br />16. Sitting "Bare ***" on the copy machine will <br /> no longer be seen as gross."

samagee

Chief Petty Officer
Re: 16 REASONS WHY ALCOHOL SHOULD BE SERVED AT WORK...

Who said number 16 was gross?

sangerwaker

Commander

Dpends on your point of view, if ya know what I mean!<br /><br />Think I'll show this to my boss at my review next week when he asks for suggestions....or not.

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander

lol....<br /><br />sangerwaker - it'd be good to break the ice with if the boss is a tighty whitey.

sangerwaker

Commander

Nah, he'd laugh, but want rum & cokes instead. He's not really a beer guy.

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander

lmao ... .well bring on the Meyers dark ... <br /><br />or does he have a little Captain in 'em .. lol

ZmOz

Captain

That's why I'm the boss and I have a mini fridge in my office! :D

KeltonKrew

Lieutenant

How do I get that job?