14' aluminum - help me think this out (pics)

jennis9

Petty Officer 1st Class
Thread starter
Joined
Mar 22, 2008
Messages
396
OK, my big lake has been angry most of the year this year - I live on Lake Erie. Lucky me, I know - I don't have to drive to a big body of water, but when it's churning i want nothing to do with it... we have a 21' Starcraft aluminum SuperSport. Great boat - 140 I/O and a 9.9 kicker. perfect for the big lake.

BUT we also want a 14' to go on the river and inland lakes to extend the season. Budget is $4-500 bucks period. we have a 9.9 kicker that can go between both boats - but it would be nice if the boat came with a working electric motor - since we don't have one for electric-only lakes.

here are my choices so far:

14' seanymph - comes with an old 8 merc 2 stroke. The trailer needs work (rusty) and I would still have to up for an electric motor. Could sell the gas motor and use the money to fix trailer and buy new electric motor/battery $500

14' SmokerCraft - comes with and electric and a gas motot - neither are running, but the trailer is clean, only drawback - the bow seat has been smashed. $400

hmmmm, now that I type that out - might put the seanymph in first place.
thoughts??? pics attached
 

Attachments

  • choice-2.gif
    choice-2.gif
    37.8 KB · Views: 0
  • downsized_0630091340.gif
    downsized_0630091340.gif
    39 KB · Views: 0
Top