130 HP...How big?

Zaairman

Seaman Apprentice
Thread starter
Joined
Jun 16, 2006
Messages
39
Just gettin curious, how big is my 1973 130 HP Chrysler O/B? It's got the Mangapower Ignition if that makes a difference.
 

roscoe

Supreme Mariner
Joined
Oct 30, 2002
Messages
21,961
Re: 130 HP...How big?

How big is it?

About that tall, that wide, and weighs about that much. :)

What do you mean, how big is it?
 

yert

Cadet
Joined
Sep 16, 2006
Messages
7
Re: 130 HP...How big?

yeah, what roscoe said! He knows this stuff
 

roscoe

Supreme Mariner
Joined
Oct 30, 2002
Messages
21,961
Re: 130 HP...How big?

If you are talking weight, it weighs between 305 and 310 pounds.
 

Zaairman

Seaman Apprentice
Thread starter
Joined
Jun 16, 2006
Messages
39
Re: 130 HP...How big?

Cubic inches...Liters...Etc. Thanks
 

roscoe

Supreme Mariner
Joined
Oct 30, 2002
Messages
21,961
Re: 130 HP...How big?

Well, I don't have any old Chrysler books laying around, BUT...
a 1984 Force 125hp is 99.2 cu inches. I believe it is the same block, so it should be close.

Maybe someone has a Chrysler repair manual and can verify.
 

steelespike

Supreme Mariner
Joined
Apr 26, 2002
Messages
19,069
Re: 130 HP...How big?

My generic manual covering many brands over 30 hp
says Chrysler 130 hp is 96.5 cu. in.
 

Zaairman

Seaman Apprentice
Thread starter
Joined
Jun 16, 2006
Messages
39
Re: 130 HP...How big?

I've got a manual...I'm just 100 miles away from it at the moment. Thanks for the help though.. How many liters would that be? 2.3?
 
Top