12Footer?

delta breeze

Petty Officer 3rd Class
Used to live in Immocalee.Interesting town.Had a little produce deal going down there.Lake Traford went jetsking there "once" Never seen so many damn gators!!!Isay Immocalee I actually off 82 about 27 miles from Imocalee.Any way thought it was cool to see someone from there.Have a good weekend. Delta Breeze :cool:

12Footer

Fleet Admiral
Re: 12Footer?

Immokalee sure is a produce-oriented town. A jetski on Trafford?? Now there's a real extreme sport if I ever heard of one! :) <br /><br />Everything is drying up down here right now.<br />I've never been to Death Valley, but I'll wager it looks much like Lehigh Acres ,minus the brush fires.<br />But I'd have to live somewhere if not here, so I tolerate the place......Sure is hot tho.<br />I'll try to relax a bit Monday, but my weekend will be one of those werking ones. Sooner or later, I'll get a chance to try the specs on the river. I hope yours will be a fishing weekend.

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Originally posted by 12Footer:<br /> I've never been to Death Valley, but I'll wager it looks much like Lehigh Acres ,minus the brush fires.
You mean like this 12Footer? This was last October at 6:am, 80 deg out. It was definitely God's Country.<br /><br />
021196.jpg

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

Well, yeah, i guess...Minus the scenery and rolling terrain.<br />I am a Florida cracker, but never did acclimate to the heat and humidity they call, "Summer" here. The mosquitoes can carry you off to thier young, if you don'y use deet...Thank God for deet. But there is no escaping the heat, except for the ride home, and once there, inside only.

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Oh, you'd love it in Death Valley! 120 deg by noontime, 0% humidity and any flying insects that might have been around sizzle briefly before they vaporize. :D