105 hp Chrysler 1968? no spark!

fallen

Recruit
Thread starter
Joined
Jan 25, 2006
Messages
1
Hi Gang,<br /><br />I was wondering if any one knew about this problem, I was getting no spark and then after some messing around I can get a constant spark on each plug "one at a time" I assume the Manga ignition has an internal short and there for it's sending a spark when rotor in the dizzy meets leads in the cap? can i do away with this magna cd unit and just put on a 12v coil??? please help.<br /><br />Cheers
 

eurolarva

Rear Admiral
Joined
Jun 24, 2003
Messages
4,182
Re: 105 hp Chrysler 1968? no spark!

I have read in other forums where an escort coil with the correct series resister can work. I doubt you will be able to bypass the complete magna system. If you dont get some help soon you can try the MARINE DOCTOR
 
Top