#1 and #3 fire weak! What causes it? Anybody know?

Jeremy90bay

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: #1 and #3 fire weak! What causes it? Anybody know?

Happy boating then. I should have my mudule in the mail tomorrow, hope it fixes my no spark to 1 cyl issue. stay safe.

john from md

Commander

Good to hear you are back on the water again.

John

chitownborn

Petty Officer 2nd Class

glad ya got it!!!!

maxum247

Lieutenant

Took awhile but with the help I've gott'en from member's here on the iboats forum I "we got it".

Hey chitownborn! The motor's sounding good! :)

max!

puna

Recruit

1989 125 hp Force Outboard. What would (most likely) cause the #1 and #3 cylinders to fire weak or not fire at all. I've seen this asked several times while searching the different forums, but I haven't been able to determine exactly what causes the problem or in my case solve it so far and my Clymer manual doesn't seem to cover the issue.
I know there's a reason for it, maybe more than one, anyone had this problem and discovered the answer or a way of solving the problem short of replacing everything from the ignition switch back to the motor a peice at the time until possibily finding the problem?

Could it possibly be partly mechanical in some way?

Thanks!

max!
:cool:whats up bra ! for me i had the same problem, i had to change the CD- MADULE on the right side cause i wasn't getting enought juice, check with the metering gauge and see if the CD-MADULE are working properly, hope that may help you!