FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hi everyone. I have a 1989 Suzuki DT 115 that I have owned for about a year. Up until now, I have not had any issues with the engine besides a carb that needed to be rebuilt. The engine still starts up right away and runs perfectly with one exception. The last time I started the motor it was...
Just got my boat back from a service center. I had the water warning light coming on with buzzer and rev limiter. The technician told me I had a bad water sensor and he replaced it. Now I have no light and no alarm after a couple of seconds but the boat still won't go past about 3500 rpms...
Hello all,
I am new to this forum and hoping that I can find some guidance. I just purchased my first bass boat (used). I took it out for the first time today and encountered some problems. The motor started up immediately and idled very well. The pilot(pee) hole had water coming out but...