FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hi, I just started my boat for the first time in four years. Runs great but I tried to put gas in and It backs up the fuel neck real fast and then seeps in. I started the motor a few times and used a gas can to try to fill it but same thing. The fuel is getting in but it keeps going in slooooow...
Yesterday, I posted this picture and the response was it's a choke not used on this engine. So I also sent an email to my mechanic and the response was. "Those holes are for a non electric choke thermostat which your boat does not have, those two holes are looped by a metal tube underneath the...
I'm new on this and so far the help has been tremendous. I let my boat sit on the trailer (Load Rite Tandem) for 4 years. Got the boat running but my surge brakes don't work. Brake fluid turned into sludge. I vacuumed the sludge out of the reservoir and pump the actuator and it does not seem to...