FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hello I have this motor. its a 78 thunder 700 70hp. The motor has what looks like vacuum lines should go where these fittings are but I'm not sure . there is a tota l of four fittings with nothing connected. one is on back of carbs and another goes to a black box on side of motor I will get pics...
Hi iboats
I have a prop question. I have done research and decided I need a 15 pitch prop. but money is tight and I want to double check. I have a 1988 15foot fiberglass center Conso lewith a 1978 merc thunder 700 70hp.