FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a 1977 Johnson 70hp and I bought a Moeller portable 6.6 gal. tank..
I need the male fitting that goes on the tank, is this Johnson/Evinrude 1/4" NPT Brass Male Fuel Tank Connector: Part # 033400-10 the right Tank Connector..?
If not which part # is it..? Thx..
Opps sorry I just...
I have a 1977 70hp Johnson Model# 70EL77S Serial# J4743211
I took my motor in to have it tested cause it would idle fine but would die after quarter throttle..
Compression, Power Pack, Coils, Spark, Timing, and fuel lines all tested good..
I bought this boat for $400 from a friend...
Can someone plz help me find the spark plug gap size for my 1977 70hp Johnson outboard..
I don't have the model # handy but if I need to post it, I can have it posted tonight when I get home..
Thx..
1988 30' Rinker 250 Fiesta Vee: Aft cabin, 350 5.7 liter w/ Bravo and a 8.5 beam.
1989 Trail Master: Tandem axle w/ hydraulic brakes
Anyone have a idea on how much this boat weighs..? Or a dry weight with both boat and trailer..
I've done some homework and can't find nothing on this Evinrude 4.5 Model # E5RCS Serial # E0002775
All I know is that the tag also say 4.5 hp @ 5000 rpm.
It has a pull cord with a built in gas tank.. It also has reverse.
I'd like to know the year, fuel mixure, or any info you may no about...