FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Trying to post this for a second time let's see if this works. I am getting ready to start my rebuild on my Grandfather's old 70's rinker tri hull. I was wondering if anyone here had ever tried Coosa composite board for their transom or decking? The reviews I have found seem biased(mostly from...