FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Re: Newbie looking at a Craigslist outboard, NEED HELP!
Hey guys, same motor, different question. Im finally setup to run this engine at home with water flush and fuel line. I went to run some fresh fuel through it yesterday when after 5 or 6 seconds went by and the tell tale still wasn't...
Re: Newbie looking at a Craigslist outboard, NEED HELP!
Well I scored the Evinrude!! 2 hr drive, $400 I feel was a really good deal. Here she is...
Now on the hunt for a tiller steer, thanks for all the input!
Hello everyone!
New potential boat owner here. I've been wanting to restore my grandfather's old v-hull and I've searching for a good powerplant in my budget.
I came across an ad on my local Craigslist for a late 80's johnson 15 hp tiller.
the guy is asking for $400 for an engine that doesn't...