FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Anybody Know What Kind Of Paint To Use On A Timber 19ft Boat That Was Painted With House Paint(gloss).
Would I Have To Use Oil Based Paint? Or Is There Anything Else Out There I Can Use?
Thanks Guys.
I bought a 19ft currach,which is a timber seaboat used in the west of ireland,the only problem is the previous owner put gloss paint on it:eek:
now i was wondering what was the best way to remove it,
THANKS A MIL:
Have a honda 15hp four stroke 2007 model the recoil spring became free inside the caseing so i opened it up now im having trouble installing the spring again?
I can get it onto the fly wheel but it,s getting it onto the pin on the casing is the problem.
Any tips...