FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have been having problems with my engine. It runs fine in idle. At WOT though it bogs down and stalls after about 15-20 seconds. At half throttle it will bog down and stall after about a minute or so. This problem does not happen all the time though...the engine will sometimes run fine for...
Hey everybody, i'm new to the site. Last year I purchased a used center console with an older Suzuki 115hp outboard engine (late 90's model) and it ran fine for about 6 months. I am now encountering what I believe to be a fuel starvation problem. At WOT, idle, and everywhere in between my engine...