FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I think I'll have to try get a new tilt quadrant and gear. The teath on the tilt quadrant do seem a bit chewed of but it still seems strange that they don't mesh properly
I mean the tilt quadrant and the quadrant gear seem to bind. There seems to be to moch space between the tilt quadrant and the quadrant gear so I was wondering if the tilt quadrant could be adjusted Dow so it meshes properly with the quadrant gear. The clutch is good because I just took it apart...
Hi
I have a 800 omc outdrive and the tilt dousnt work because the gear and half moon gear our binding. I'm wondering if there is a way to adjust them closer together or if I would just need a new set of gears
thanks