FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Ok so I got a non running motor 2005 8hp Honda short shaft pull start (vin BZBC 1900033). I managed to get it running after reading the forums but still have problems. Here is what I did
I pulled carburetor and cleaned reinstalled now it idles fine; made note of the low idle jet small hole...