FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Right now I'm running a 15x17 3 blade on my Trophy. I have the 3.0 alpha 1 w/gear ratio of 2:1. My max rpm is 4400 to 4800.
With this prop at WOT I hit 4400 @ 31mph.
I want to got to a 4 blade prop for a better hole shot and bite seas when entering my harbor. Soooo...
I have on order, a...