FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a 87 Bayliner capri 1750 with the 2.3. I just bought this boat and it wasn't getting spark. I replaced the point and condenser, and it fired up. The problem is that it only starts every once in a while. While starting the boat, it will backfire out of the carb. thinking that the boat sat...