FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hi there; thanks to everyone on getting me this far. I have my Mercury 1986 3cyl 60 hp up and running. my issue is wireing the entire boat. MY sunbird was set up with Johnson controls and a evenrude motor. I am trying to set in tach, tilt, and charge gauges. I also have a twin cyl tilt...
the clam shell say`s 60 on both sides --has 8 pin electric female connector -- 3 cyl with 3 coil pacs -- only info i can provide is close to mounts is serial A 952656 I am need to get controls for this so I can test motor " please help" Thanks