FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Looking for a throttle body assembly for a 1994 johnson 140hp throttle body assembly part #0436934. Part also fits 120/130 hp 1994 and 130 hp 1995.
thanks
Wendhall
I have a 1994 Seaswirl Striper with a 1994 Johnson 140 Hp outboard. I am seriously considering repowering the boat with a larger engine. The boat label on the hull list 200 Hp as the maximum Hp engine for the the hull. What determines the maximum HP, does weight factor into the process, and...
My 1994 Johnson 140 Hp outboard starts with no problem, idles fine, but after beginning initial acceleration the engine begins to stall but once through the low rpms, the engine run fine and strong at high rpms up to 5400 rpms. Most of these conditions happen after the engine has not been...
The motor on my power trim and tilt on my 1994 Johnson 140 hp operates in the down position with the motor already down and not engaging any of the tilt switches. The power trim and tilt moves downward while I am attempting to raise the motor or will move downward after I have stopped raising...
I purchased a 1994 Seaswirl Striper with a 140 hp Johnson V4 engine in March. This is my first boat purchase. The engine starts and runs well except during low speed operation it vibrates in/out of the water with the prop engaged or not engaged. I replaced the plugs and plug wires and...