FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a 30' pontoon boat (with top deck - so extra wind surface blows side walls of boat). I use the boat in Lake Chickamauga which is on the Tennessee River by Chattanooga TN. I think the bottom is mostly mud/dirt. My question is this... what type AND size of anchor should I be using to...
This is my first post here. I am new to boating and purchased a 30' pontoon boat last year with a small top deck. I just ordered a relatively large sound system for the boat and will now need to address the electrical issue. I'd like to power the system all day on the lake (while anchored and...