FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Gents, I have the above engine (turbojet drive) and am rebuilding the carbs. (carb bodies 335829-ET). The issue I have is that the jets don't match what was purchased from an OEM parts supplier. Idle air orifice pulled out is #36. New one is #39.
High speed fuel orifice pulled #67C. New jet is...
Howdy,
I am posting here as well as elsewhere. I have basically a PWC with a hull. It is a Four Winns Fling. OMC 115 HP , 4 cyl, 2 stroke 2 carbs with a turbojet drive. I have been having fuel contamination issues since I bought it. Collecting fuel/oil mix from output of fuel pump shows water...
Howdy,
I am posting here as well as elsewhere. I have basically a PWC with a hull. It is a Four Winns Fling. OMC 115 HP , 4 cyl, 2 stroke 2 carbs with a turbojet drive. I have been having fuel contamination issues since I bought it. Collecting fuel/oil mix from output of fuel pump shows water...
Hi, I have a 97 OMC 115 hp (115TJEUC) 4 cylinder 2 stroke. I bought it used and the owner said he was having "fuel issues". He didnt really say how long the engine had been sitting. It runs rough at idle . Somewhat an occasional misfire. If you nudge the accel it will putt along. Slam it...
Hi,
I have a 98 4 Winns Fling (turbojet) with a 115 hp OMC engine. (115TJEUC).
I picked up a "flush kit"(0437021) from my local dealer. It is threaded for hose and a has a half inch stem at a 90 degree angle with two grooves for O rings. I came home and am looking for the port/hose/inlet. The...
Hi,
I have a 98 4 Winns Fling (turbojet) with a 115 hp OMC engine. (115TJEUC).
I picked up a "flush kit"(0437021) from my local dealer. It is threaded for hose and a has a half inch stem at a 90 degree angle with two grooves for O rings. I came home and am looking for the port/hose/inlet. The...