FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
When starting my engine when key is in the on position I hear a pump running for a little bit then it stops. How can I tell if I have a electric fuel pump or a manual one? What is that noise that I hear if i don't have a electric fuel pump?
I have a 1991 200hp MERC XRI 2.5L after driving 15-30 mins at 45 mph, I let off throttle to slow down boat, engine shuts/runs down. I check fuel line schrader valve and no fuel I can squeeze bulb till it gets hard and it will start as long as I get up to speed it runs but, when I get to idle it...