FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a Force 1989 85hp (856X9G).<br />I am replacing the bellow (seal) on the shifting rod of the lower unit. With the new Gear Housing Cover Kit (under the water pump) part# F2A694706, I have to replace the lower shift arm (two piece) with a one piece arm.<br />Does anyone know an easy way to...
I have a Force 1989 85hp (856X9G).<br />I have to replace the bellow (seal) on the shifting rod of the lower unit.<br />I am told that I have to replace the Gear Housing Cover Kit (under the water pump) part# F2A694706 for over $70.00. :mad: <br />Does anyone know where to buy the bellow...