FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
Bought a 1988 StarCraft Islander 221V. Needs a new dogbox built over motor and I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions on what to use or pics they would care to share. My first boat and new to forum, so I hope I am doing everything correct. Thanks!!
Just bought a 1988 Starcraft Islander 221V and I need to replace the existing 3.0 MerCruiser. Will any year MerCruiser fit or should I look for a certain year. Sorry, if this question doesn't make any sense. This is my first boat and I don't have a clue. Thank you!