FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a 2003 Lund Alaskan (aluminum) side console. I recently bought a deep sea systems breaker switch panel that I was going to replace the stock fused panel with. I've looked up some wiring diagrams online that didn't really answer my question. Is this as easy as it looks? Plug and play? Just...