FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
This is a pretty large boat. The cabin is huge. The price seems fair for the way that the boat looks...HORRIBLE inside and under...but I'm a first time boat buyer and I have NO Idea whether I should even begin to do this...
The outside of the boat is fair, with small problems, like torn...
:eek: We are first time boat buyers and we are also close to retirement age. We are so novice that it's horrible. We've spent a week looking at new and used boats all over Virginia Beach Marinas, and in Norfolk marinas as well. Natuarlly every salesman is happy to assist us in buying HIS...
My husband and I are really sold on Pontoons...mainly because of the price and how good it looks FOR the price :-)
But...we live in Hampton Roads Virginia... and we have bays and rivers...lakes aren't popular here... in fact I can't find one that I would even want to put a boat on.
Would you...
Hi :-)
My husband and I are currently looking for an 18 foot Pontoon boat with a dressing area so that we can add a porta potty to it. We have Grandchildren who are in the process of needing the potty quicly :-)
Which of the two Pontoons would have the lowest price? The Premiere collection, or...