FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Just installed 2 used Force 120 HP Ser # OE 279559 and OE 195023 from 1996 and 1997. Old motors were Force 125 from 1988.
I reversed conn. on throttle control for throttle. Bought and ran new wiring harnesses. Hooked up neutral safety switch. Blk and blk/yel off back of new ignition switch...
I am replacing 2 motors.
Old: Force 125 HP Model 1253X9B 1988
New: Force 120 HP Model EXLP1 1997
I have the SELOC Force Outboards 84-99 Repair Manual and I want to rewire the new motors using the existing wiring cable from the old. I'm seeing too many wiring diagrams and am getting a...