FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hi.. I just bought a 2005 Lund 1450 Rebel SS with a 25hp Suzuki 4-stroke. The boat did not come with a sonar so I bought the 550 mentioned above. I have never mounted one before and was wondering if anyone could tell me where to wire in the power for the unit and where on the back of the boat...