FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Re: new boat possible problem
Well I took some more pictures for you guys to see how it sits in the water. I also parked it going up hill and took out the drain plugs on the back of the toons, they're bone dry not a single drop came out.
Anticav/vent plate in relation to the transom. NOTE...
Re: new boat possible problem
Okay guys I took her out today and got a bunch more information to help us figure this out. Unfortunately I don't have a handheld gps to verify it with and we were the only ones on the lake today otherwise I would've asked another boat to drive along side of me...
Hey guys new to the forum. I have a few questions. My dad and I bought a new 24 foot south bay last year with a 115 merc. We took it out a few times and it would do 21 MPH at wot. It would also cavitate ( I think ) in turns at higher speeds and cause the motor to overheat and shut itself off...