FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Getting my boat ready for the summer and i noticed a small hairline crack in the fiberglass near the windshield about 2 inches long. Is there anything I can do or is this a job left for the fiberglass shop? I am worried it may get worse as the summer goes!
I have a red and white Larson. The problem I am having with white being the main color is I get these red/rust colored dots on the boat. They are tough to get clean. Don't know if its acid rain or what. My question is does anyone know of a cleaner to get the spots off. Even on a fresh wax job...
Having problems keeping my outboard running. I have changed the plugs and installed new fuel filter. The engine starts up idles fine when you put it in gear it goes about 20 feet and just sputters out. I also put fresh gas and put a fuel additive in but it does not seem to want to run in gear.
I made a bad choice. Bought a brand new Larson 2010 with the volvo 4 cylinder engine.It does have the carb. Problems from day 1. This thing is as of right now been at the shop for the fifth time. ( third different volvo dealer looking at it now). It just will not run. Keeps cutting out, not...
Anyone know anything about this? Got a new larson and have had it to the shop 3 times in less than a year. Boat will not idle when up to operating temp. 3 repairs problem still there. Dealer claims to have found problem buy they cant fix it. I live in Pa boat purchased in ohio. Can not trust to...
Larson lx 1750 question
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just bought a new larson and i am happy with the boat except for 1 problem. It starts fine idles smooth but when i put it in trolling speed the rpm's drop off to where it stalls every now...
Just bought a new larson and i am happy with the boat except for 1 problem. It starts fine idles smooth but when i put it in trolling speed the rpm's drop off to where it stalls every now and then.Not sure if the idle needs upped or what. The dealer i got it from is about 2 hour ride and i was...