FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
My buddy re-powered his boat with a 2000 Johnson 3 cylinder 70 HP electric start a few months ago after his old engine blew. Too frequently when he goes to the launch it will start up and give a weak idle for a few seconds (5-15 seconds) and just quit. After that he cant get it started again...
hello, I own a 1984 evinrude 90hp. I've determined that my steering/tilt tube, cable and ram has become gummed up because i put the wrong kind of grease on the ram last year :facepalm: my question is how do I remove/backoff the two bolts from the starboard side of my engine that are on the...
hello, I own a 1984 evinrude 90hp. I've determined that my steering/tilt tube, cable and ram has become gummed up because i put the wrong kind of grease on the ram last year :facepalm: my question is: how do I remove/backoff the two lock style bolts from the starboard side of my engine that...
hey folks. i own a 1984 90 horse Evinrude V4 with the vro. My engine is stuck in the up position. when i hit the switch to go down there is no sound or click, nothing. when i hit it to go up i get the usual strong motor sound. i havent check for poor connections and i havent cleaned the...
Hi everyone Im new to the forum. I joined because I noticed that my 1984 Evinrude 90 horse was missing a plug on the top of the gearcase. Its called a nipple plug (Black hard plastic and L-shaped) and there is a fitting that goes along with it and that is also missing. the part numbers are...