FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a 1964 28hp Johnson Seahorse outboard that has always ran good and has a manual shifter. The other night I was out for a putt and it started acting like it wanted to pop out of gear and than it started acting like it wanted to stall out and I'de give it some gas and it would take off and...
I bought a 1974 Glastron CV-16 with the Merc 1150 and I'm assuming it's a 74 as well for $ 300.00 in the fall and thought I'de get it going this spring. I fogged it and drained the lower unit juice and all looked good. I went to start it for the first time this spring ,as I had to get a new...